flags

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Roll On Highway... Roll On Along...



It is Saturday, July 3rd. We come home on July 12th, which means I only have 9 days left out here. THANK YOU JESUS. I'm so glad I decided to do this, but woah has it been hard! One week is not enough. Two weeks is perfect. Three weeks is crazy. FOUR WEEKS IS INSANE. I'm so tired of sleeping in a tiny bed, eating fast food, and walking a country mile to get to a bathroom or a shower. I want my shampoo, conditioner, and face wash back in its little place on my shower wall, not in a walmart bag that I tote around with me everywhere I have to go.


Ok I'm done complaining.


I don't know where we are headed at the moment... was supposed to be NJ but looks like we weren't gonna be able to deliver on time or something like that... I dunno its all very confusing and I couldn't explain it to you at all.


It's amazing how many truck drivers I see that are WOMEN. I find it odd that they would choose such a profession. I would die out here. Literately. I'm not a loner and I don't like to drive. I guess some women aren't like me though? lol


I can't wait to leave for the beach... 5 days wth no work, all play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


I'm not really starting to get "homesick" (I miss my family terribly though) as much as I am just "sick" of being in this truck. We did get two nights in a hotel because the truck broke down and that helped ALOT. I was very thankful for the malfunctioning of the truck.


WE ALSO GOT TO EAT MEXICAN ONE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you that know me well, know that this made me the happiest woman on earth. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're excited you'll soon be out of that truck too. I hope you & Dave can stand each other after so much togetherness!! ha! ha! Just kidding - I hope! :-) Love you guys & be careful on what's left of your journey. Enjoy it and the time you have together. As I get older and am losing loved ones, I'm starting to realize that you only get the time you have and it goes by too quickly!!!! Now, I sound depressing. Sorry about that ... love ya!

    ReplyDelete