flags

Monday, June 28, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun






It is now Day 15 of this wonderful journey, but it feels like it should be Day 255. I feel like I have been out here forever and ever and ever and ever and EVER.


It was fun for about two weeks but now I miss my home. My shower. My BATHROOM. My bed. My TV. My clothes. My pretty much everything.



I don't want to wish it away though because we are having a really good time and I love getting to spend time with Dave. I don't want him to go back over the road without me after we come back from the beach....



Speaking of the beach........ 16 more days and I'll be buried in the sand near the ocean thanking the good Lord for vacations to the beach. ahhhh sunshine. :)

I will now make a list of all the places we have been:

1. Virginia
2. Tennessee
3. North Carolina
4. South Carolina
5. Illinois
6. Iowa
7. Kansas
8. Missouri
9. Pennsylvania
10. Maryland
11. New York
12. New Jersey
13. Kentucky
14. Delaware
15. Indiana

and tomorrow we will be traveling to Georgia and Alabama.

A whole lot of states to cover in 15 days!!! shew! Just imagine, I have 16 more to go... who knows where I'll end up!


Remember those days when you were little, or maybe just the other day, and you moved your arm up and down wanting the truck drivers to blow the air horn? Where do we learn that from? I really can't remember. I just remember knowing to do it. We get that a lot out here... and many teenage girls who do it as well.... makes me a little jealous, but I'm OK with it.
We're on Season 5 of Friends. I brought all 10 seasons with us lol Such a great show!

2 comments:

  1. Keep on tootin' that horn.... don't wanna let anyone down! I used to hate it when the drivers were too mean to honk at us when we did that. Boo mean truck drivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I hated it too!!!! Dave always honks for them!

    ReplyDelete